Interior trim color combinations

Asked by Oct 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM about the 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle

I have a 1964 chevelle SS 283, pg that is light blue with light blue interior. A complete restoration is underway and I am changing color to daytona blue and a 4 speed. I need to know where to weld the shifter tunnel on the floor. Are there dimensions available, to know where the center line of the opening of the piece so I can weld it into place?
The car has dark blue dash pad and flat dark blue metal dash. Where would the colors change and what colors would be used assuming I will still use light blue interior? All of the venders catalogues list a light blue padded dash for sale but I need a dark blue. Any thoughts from you guys in the know? I would also like to use 15 inch steel wheels and 64 impala SS hub caps. I think the larger wheels would perform and look better. However I don't want to use tires that look like a steam roller.

67,465

Try Faxon Auto Literature in Riverside, CA. They have a website. You'll need a 1964 Fisher Body Manual. Also get a sales brochure for your Chevelle. That'll show available colors and trim combinations for it as well. HTH. - Jim