How much is my 64 Chevelle Convertible worth?

Asked by Feb 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM about the 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle

I have a 64 malibu convertible.  bench front seat,2 speed power glide trans on the
steering column v-8 283, 2 barrel carb.
i'm not sure about the numbers with the engine.  someone did work on it back in the
80's i'm not sure if they changed the heads out or not. Thinking all the numbers
match. i've owned the car since 1966 bought it used.  i've looked around and can't
find many others with power windows (all the windows are power).  thinking about
selling it.  it's not the ss or anything so wanting to make sure i don't get screwed.  
thanks for any help you can offer. What is a fair price for it?  It does not run, rust on
the back quarter panels and some rust in the floor board and trunk.  It's currently in
a garage and has been there for the last 20 years.  But overall not that much for the
year.

25

BEFORE YOU SELL IT YOU NEED TO CHECK ALL #S SO YOU CAN GET A FAIR MARKET VALUE OUT OF IT !!!! FIRST OF ALL THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY ON THE MARKET FOR SALE SO THAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST WAKE UP CALL AS TO HOW MANY ARE UP FOR GRABS !!!

the only thing that car has going for it is that it's a convertible. to restore that car it would be between 15-20 thousand , when you have rust like that , it has to be cut out & replaced & when there's welding involved it gets expensive real quick. if you can get 3500 -5000 take it .

How much do you want? I'm interested. msimnyc@yahoo.com Marcel Sim 701-238-9793