What could cause my radio to go on and off while I'm driving, and then when I shut the car off the batter is dead and my car won't start?

Asked by Mar 28, 2015 at 10:07 AM about the 2001 Suzuki Esteem

Battery dies after car is running.  While the car is running the radio shuts on and off
arbitrarily, and then the other electrical functions such as the turn signals will not
function either.  When I shut the car off, it will not start again unless I jump the battery.  
I had a new battery installed 3 days ago, and it's doing exactly the same thing.  The
old battery was less than 2 years old...hmmm.  Maybe I didn't need a battery after
all....hmmm.  Thanks for any assistance you can provide

251,625

Sounds like you have a wiring issue, check out this site on how to diagnose what is causing your issue..https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=KF1gijj03_0

That's what I thought too. So thanks very much.