CAR DOESN'T START SOMETIMES

Asked by Feb 06, 2007 at 01:48 PM about the 1990 Pontiac 6000

I have had problems with my car not starting sometimes, I'll turn off the car to into a store and I come out and it won't start.  I can get someone to give me a jump and it starts.  It seems like it's and intermittent problem.  I have been told that it's my starter, battery, or ignation.  I don't know whay my car is doing this and I hope  you can help me.  I hope to hear from you soon, I hope that you can help me, my email address is marfreda@earthlink.net.
Sincerely,
Margaret

8,455

Here is a link that will help solve your problem: http://www.trustmymechanic.com/agnnostart.html There are three things that an engine needs to work. When your car won't start listen and feel what your car is doing. Read the article and it will help you figure out what your problem is. Good luck!