I have a 1992 Pontiac Bonneville, Ive change every thing under the hood of this car elect, This car will run for a while and cut off ive run out of suggestion about this car PLEASE HELP

Asked by Dec 23, 2013 at 09:01 AM about the 1992 Pontiac Bonneville

Car will start in the morning and keeps cutting off Ive change everything under the hood with starting Ive change fuel pump sensors switches etc. I cant resolve this problem Im runnig out of pateince with this car. Car runs great when its running Someone please help before i get ride of it. Im about a 1000.00 in this car. It keeps cutting off.

4,965

How did you diagnose the problem as being electrical? I would never change a single part without knowing what the OBD code is first. You could have a bad ground strap, a blocked fuel line, an tranny code, anything. Impossible to know where to start without the OBD code.

5

Hi, I own a 1992 Bonneville SE What I am looking for is a picture that is of the front end I need a picture of the part between the fog lights Had to replace the bumper and the repair place says that opening between the fog light is suppose to be there I know that there is a grill or something that fits in that space Your help would be appreciated email tutu41@comcast.net