Hi everybody, I have a Pontiac Trans Sport 3800 V6, year 1994. The Problem:In the car repair shop, the heater resistor was repaired,removed and installed (plugs, connectors and lubricating materials). And since I got the car out of the garage there is the problem with the Fuse Panel -HTR-A/C 25 ( Front/Rear Blower Motors, High Blower Realy). The fues goes out after no more than 15- 20 minutes or the fues blows and stops the fan.:( Has anyone of you an idea?Thanks in advance!:) Paul

Asked by Oct 29, 2016 at 09:14 AM about the 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport

65,975

Sounds like the blower motor is pulling too much amperage. That could be why the resistor block burned out. Check the blower motor. They'll sometimes pull excessive amps when they're dying. HTH. -Jim