What make the headlight indicated blink 10 times and turn on the service wrench indicator?

Asked by May 16, 2008 at 10:28 AM about the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire

Sounds like a BCM problem, have this checked out by dealership.

Thanks for the suggestion - but it turned out that it was just a faulty headlight bulb. So, I just changed the headlight on my 2002 Sunfire. (And I'm a girl!) And if I can do it - so can you :) There is a splash guard that goes over the very front of the inside of the car. Holding the guard down are some plugs (they're like wall anchors for hanging pictures in that they expand when they go into the hole to keep everything secure). Pop the middle of them up with a screwdriver and then the whole plug comes out. Pull up the splash guard. You should see two large bolts right above where the headlight is. They say #2 on them. Remove those bolts, and the headlight assembly should come out. Once you get that part out, there's a blue v-shaped plastic bit that you slide over the little bit it sits over to be able to slide the bulb out. Pull the old bulb out, carefully put the new one in, and reassemble. Hope this helps!

yeah, just change the headlight. lol, mine did that after i took it to the autobody shop..(my brother backed into the front passenger panel.) and they fixed the panel, but they shorted out the headlight. and it did that, and the running lights didn't work, so... yeah.. cheap fix :)