car not charging

Asked by Sep 21, 2015 at 09:22 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am

My 2002 grand am battery light came on three days before my car completely died.. after work I was driving and notice the ABS light came on as well as the traction and airbag lights came on a stopped blowing cold. This is the first time this happened checked all my fuses and they was good.. 6 months ago I had a alternator and 2 months ago a new battery.  Car crank when I jump it and then dies within a minute. Im so cofused.. Do these cars have a alternator fuse?

4,935

Sounds like the alternator that was put in is not functioning properly. I don't know if there is a fuse for it in your car but, if there is, I would check that first. Otherwise I would have the alternator checked at your local store that sold it to you.