van died wont restart

40

Asked by Apr 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM about the 1996 Plymouth Voyager

I have a 96 Plymouth voyager that died while I was driving now wont restart. I have
checked the fuzes and tried a new starter relay but that made no difference.  The battery
is brand new. Please give me some ideas.

3,270

More details the better. Did it abruptly die, chugging. Does it roll over?

40

It did at first but now it does nothing, not even a clickingnoise wheni turn the key. And yes it died abruptly no sputtering or nothin. Has died on me before, several times, but was able to restart those times.

3,270

Sounds like you covered the basics. I must admit this one has me a little stumped. I don't think it is a sensor because it would still at least roll over and run crappy. My only guess would be the ignition switch would explain your problems but then again so could something else not coming to light. Could try getting a little rough with the ignition switch while trying to start it. Try that and 're-post your question fresh because it is buried in other questions now, that way some different potentialy smarter brains will see your question. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Car shut down riding on interstate what are some issues