ignition trouvles

Asked by Nov 07, 2008 at 01:06 PM about the 1997 Plymouth Voyager

Our van ran hot,the radio,wiprs,and cigarette lighters quit working. Thought that it was fuse related, but all fuses chack good. Now it will not start, when you turn the key over you get nothing, no 'dummy'lights and the fuel pump does not kick on. We replaced the battery with a new one and the headlights and interior lights work. What could be the problem?

610

It could be a fuseable link that broke. You should get a wiring diagram and do some spot checking for power.