I have a 1998 plymouth voyager. It recently started making a clicking noise in steering column. Any idea what it could be

10

Asked by Oct 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

19,000

It could be a few different things. Do your signals cancel automatically or do you have to turn themoff with your hand?

10

They turn off automatically. I hear the clicking also when i come to a stop

19,000

Are you feeling any vibration in the wheel when you appply the brakes?

Yes

19,000

Its probably warped rotors.

19,000

Have a reputable mechanic take a look at them. You will probably have to replace both rotors and brake pads.