Someone tried to break in my car and busted up ignition really bad. Went to junk yard and got another steering column but when it was put in ignion wouldn't start but all lights n everything else worked

Asked by Jul 15, 2013 at 08:12 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Also my car has shifter on floor the
new one is on column

27,415

WHY did you get a steering column that is of a different configuration? That was a mistake IMO...You actually had a mechanic install this??

24,425

wow what a mess- if the ignition was broken I don't understand why you had to put a whole steering column in- and when you did, you didn't get the same kind- OK- my guru telepathic powers tellin' me a boyfriend is doin' all this for you?

27,415

So...Tammy, you have something that looks sorta like this now, right? I REALLY don't think will work..AT ALL. If this was a boyfriend who did this...don't marry him ...If it was a mechanic, tell him to undo this madness and fix it right or just get your $$ back!