My car is hesitating to stay started & when I push on the gas it doesnt want to go (doesnt rev). I restart it and it runs fine, no trouble staying on at stops, only initial start

10

Asked by May 29, 2014 at 01:33 PM about the 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Camnshaft sensor was fixed last week because it was taking 3 or 4
times to start

9,575

Could be mass air flow sensor ,if it only does it on crank up.

10

Thanks for your response. Cleaned maf sensor and still having the same problem. Brought it back to the shop and their machine told them that the car had misfired over 150 times since the last week, but couldn't find anything wrong and decided to put in a new fuel filter and gave it a tune up. I'm still having the same issues and now its reving while in park and acting like it wants to quit at stops, also reved on the highway in cruise. Seems to be worse of than Before the tune up. Any suggestions?