what are they worth

TheKat58
0

Asked by Jan 30, 2008 at 01:15 PM about the 1990 Nissan Axxess

what is a used good condition 2 year old brand new engine installed..195k worth used

casper271
6,205

I haven't seen alot of demand for these vans, Is it cert and emission tested? http://www.kbb.com/ You can do a search for the price. (kelly blue book) Hope this helps, best of luck.

38,155

High mileage and even with a brand new engine, the demand for this is probably low. I would honestly not go more than $2,000 for it, because remember, even though the engine is new, everything else on the vehicle still has 195k of mileage on it.

Nathan Johnson
135

I sold mine to a dealer with 215K in OK shape... Got $800 trade for it. But that was a year ago... There is some interest I know for the cars if they are 7 passenger and 4wd helps...