What is a good website to look at optional parts?

Asked by Jan 12, 2007 at 11:41 PM about the 1994 Nissan 240SX

Such as Body kits performance parts and engines ect...?

14,630

Hello DavidO-- For this question you didn't need Bovan, who knows everything. All you need is Google.com. Type in Nassan parts and you have dozens of pages of Nissan parts suppliers. Anybody would soon be broke if they just bought one part from each place, there are so many of them. Enjoy the search and don't be shy about calling these sites on the phone for more information. These parts guys are a font of information. Good luck from Bovan.

5

ebay

45

Go to 240sx.com, join and you can get great deals from the other people selling their old stuff. Thasts where i get most of my parts. That and ebay!

3,465

leeparts.com they carry Nismo bits.

145

better jump on there and get you a bumper :P

75

www.enjukuracing.com www.heavythrottle.com http://phase2motorsports.stores.yahoo.net/ http://www.optionimports.com/index.html and the best forum is: www.zilvia.net these are all good places to look.

35

frsport.com mysr20.com

5

zilvia.net this is an amazing site, go there and register and you can find basically anything from marketplace to technical help. Hope this helps -Jake