why want my ford probe start?

10

Asked by Nov 23, 2014 at 02:33 PM about the 1991 Ford Probe

probe ran great pulled in the driveway shut it off, went out the next morning to go to work and the car want start. I have checked pip,coil timing new belt installed a month ago, I have checked the fuel shut off, I did smell gas in the car a couple weeks ago. but it went away. was going to check fuel pump but I cannot get the back seat out. how do you remove it?

71,345

Have you checked the main/ecm fuse,s and the fuel pump relay?

Best Answer Mark helpful
71,345

You will have to drop fuel tank to get to fuel pump,or you can remove back seat,and cut a hole in the floor board to get to it,there is a video on you tube to show you how,but i would not cut hole in my floor board,but that is you,you can check the fuel pressure from the fuel rail to know if pump is good.

10

yes checked ecm fuses did not check fuel relay yet. Where is it located

I already did the whole cutting a hole thing plus changed the wires out and put a new fuel pump plus fuel filter in...and dude it's on both sides of the seat underneath and the seat will come right out but the fuel pump is right under the four bolts holding the seat in place and donut with snips or you'll put a cut in the Gas tank like I did