I have a 1993 White Capri spyder with 32,241 miles on it. (thirty two thousand). Looks like I just drove it out of the showroom. New top, new tires, and has had every manual recommended service completed. Super clean and well cared for. Everything works, windows, mirrors, A/C, radio with cassette tape, etc. I must sell it and was told at the Palm Springs Antique

Asked by May 30, 2010 at 09:17 PM about the 1993 Mercury Capri

I have a 1993 White Capri spyder with 32,241 miles on it. (thirty two thousand). Looks like I just drove it out of the showroom.  New top, new tires, and has had every manual recommended service completed.  Super clean and well cared for.  Everything works, windows, mirrors, A/C, radio with cassette tape, etc.  I must sell it and was told at the Palm Springs Antique & Classic auto show that selling it to a private party, it was worth only $2,500.00.  I really need to get the true value for this car.  Does anyone know or have an educated guess as to it’s value.

I keep it in my garage when not being driven.  In Palm Springs you can only drive with the top down after the sun sets or during the day in the winter months.

595

The easiest way to find out the actual current market value for car like that is to watch some that are similar on EBAY. Don't go by their "buy it now" price , but the actual bids. On the Ebay search there is also a link to "see completed listings" so you can sometimes see auctions that have ended recently. From the listings I see out there right now, $2500 is a little on the low side. It looks like somewhere between $3500 and $4500 would be the more the actual value based on your description. Its just difficult to find a buyer sometimes for cars like these that are not very well known in the US.