can not find right rear brake adjustor for 1998 mercury mystique..Ford dealership says part is discontinued...? how can i find this replacement part?

Asked by Jun 09, 2014 at 11:41 AM about the 1998 Mercury Mystique

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

5 Answers


Try your local auto parts store or Rockauto is very good with older stuff. HTH. -Jim

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

just an old man trying to learn something new. seen HTM before but have no idea what it stands for,,,,humour me with an answer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Hope this Helps.

2 of 2 people found this helpful.

Thanks :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful.

If all else fail,s turn to your local junk yard,

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Mystique in your area?

CarGurus has 25 nationwide Mystique listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Mercury Mystique Questions

Mercury Mystique Experts

#1 gjm7403
Reputation 500
#2 Kirk Sanichar
Kirk Sanichar
Reputation 370
#3 jb84
Reputation 250
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Honda Odyssey
247 Great Deals out of 19,845 listings starting at $1,495
Used Honda Accord
1,067 Great Deals out of 68,731 listings starting at $1,000
Used Mercedes-Benz C-Class
623 Great Deals out of 24,984 listings starting at $1,995
Used Volkswagen Passat
364 Great Deals out of 25,059 listings starting at $999
Used Nissan Sentra
616 Great Deals out of 52,591 listings starting at $1,000
Used Nissan Altima
1,314 Great Deals out of 76,090 listings starting at $1,695
Used Volkswagen Jetta
595 Great Deals out of 44,189 listings starting at $800
Used Ford Focus
817 Great Deals out of 55,191 listings starting at $1,200
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
588 Great Deals out of 33,115 listings starting at $1,500
Used Saab 9-5
9 Great Deals out of 315 listings starting at $1,500
Used Saturn S-Series
730 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.