how to remove the radio

Asked by mollygirl Jan 02, 2007 at 09:06 AM about the 1993 Mazda 626

how to remove the console to install a new radio
remove the center console and sidewalls

23,280

Hello mollygirl- When my own radio went bad on my car back in the old days I asked my father what to do about it and he told me to learn to whistle. Isn't it nice that today we have all kinds of replacement options at decent prices and we can even find installation help online. Be careful, however. A car's electrical system is as fussy as three kids in the backseat. Circuit City actually has a pretty good online tutorial concerning installation of car radios. The address is http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/cat/-13089/edOid/105531/rpem/ccd/lookLearn.do/ I hope this is detailed enough for you. Good luck from Bovan.