Where is the horn located under hood? in 1993 mazda 323

Asked by Aug 01, 2012 at 02:11 AM about the 1993 Mazda 323

My horn will not work

805

usually its located behind the bumper on the drivers side. its not accessible from the hood look at it from under the car. check the fuses and relays, usually that's what is wrong not the horn itself. also check out autozone most of the time they can run simple diagnostics for you if there is one nearby.

Thank you for your help Paul, I have found it now, I had to lie under the drivers side of the car and it was on the side about halfway towards the front of the car. But I could not find a fuse anywhere, so the horn is currently still not working. I guess the next step is maybe the cable. It did let one beep out but nothing since..

805

best thing to do is hook a volt meter to the leads going to the horn. if you have voltage the horn is bad. if no voltage it could be the switch or relay. there's no easy way to test. you'll need to trace it back to the horn button.

is it in the steeling wheel

Where exactly was it located?