Have a mazda 929 year 1995 whenever it rains car won't start but the starter spins

Asked by Dec 02, 2015 at 06:14 PM about the 1995 Mazda 929

26,565

Starter solenoid may be bad, or something is causing low voltage to the starter. Clean the contacts and check the wiring, especially the grounds.

I think this answers wrong. I have a 1994 Mazda 99 and it runs like a champ. However after it rains, it will start for days. I believe something is getting wet. Once it dries out it starts up again and runs well . Would you have any other suggestions as to why it won't start for a day to three days after it rains? Thank you.