WHAT IS CAUSING MY MAZDA MILLENIA TO SHAKE & FIBRATE ALL OVER THE HIGHWAY

Asked by Mar 18, 2010 at 03:33 PM about the 2002 Mazda Millenia

I drove to work in the morning then on drive home it felt like I was having a blowout on all 4 tires.  My steering wheel was vibrating all over the place.  I brought vehicle in to a tire place and they told me I needed new struts and my brand new week old tires were worn.  My husband looked at the tires and they were fine, so we did nothing.  This was the same shop that installed my tires.  The car continued doing this for over a month every time I drove it.  Then, one day a month later it completed stopped for two months.  Well just the other day it started all over again.  What do you think is the problem?

3,745

You should get the alignment and the wheel balance checked. For a quick do-it-yourself, see if there is any dirt or anything on the inside of the rims that could throw the wheels out of balance.

THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL INFORMATION. WILL CHECK IT OUT AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.