I have a 2004 Mazda MPV minivan. Can anyone hlep with these questions? Power sliding doors have stopped functioning, will not operate using the interior buttons or the remote. 1st they began to beep constantly, but not work, doesn't matter if engine is running or not, car is in park etc. but still will not work. Have to push off button to stop the beep. Is there a Re-Set button? Where is it located if so. -- next question: Gear indicator light on steering column is out,how labor intensive is it to fix this? Thanks for your help.

Asked by Mar 10, 2013 at 12:52 PM about the 2004 Mazda MPV

Bought this van new & have it serviced and maintained regularly.  It is a great family vehicle and relatively dependable. When pushing the button to open the power sliding doors there is no sound at all now, previously it was beeping.  Hope someone can help, as without the power the doors are too much for me to tug on.  Thanks.

3,150

If you do take it in get a quote in writing or some certified dunce will wind up charging you 3 days of labor costs when he can't find the problem.