I have a 1972 C10 long wheel base with a 350/turbo350 combo. It is all original with factory air. the floor boards, rocker panels and bottom cab corners have had new sheetmetal installed about 10 yrs

5

Asked by Dec 07, 2011 at 01:34 PM about the 1972 Chevrolet C/K 10

i need to sell this truck ASAP. The truck ran fine before sitting up for 10 tears. This was my Grandfathers truck. He was the second owner from Waco,Tx. I had planned to turn this truck into a short bed  bumper dragging 1/4 mile screamer but do to a @$&&%#%*()&^%$ divorce i have to sell. I was told to run it across the scales at the scrap yard but will let it rust in the pasture before that happens. HELP

3,395

That just plain sucks . I've been there twice (divorce) don't fret , you could sell it to a friend dirt cheap (legal) then buy it back after the bitch has had her way with your holdings .... Chin up , if it ever happens again you will have safegaurded your self so it won't hurt so much ... PBN