I have a stock 1968 Chevy 4X4 with the 327 and 202 heads. I have replacment parts still in the carboard cans. I am wondering what the truck is worth?

Asked by Jun 09, 2007 at 01:15 PM about the 1968 Chevrolet C/K 10

I am having issues trying to find out about my grandad's 1968 Chevy 4x4. I know it has the 327 with the 202 2brl stock engine. He bought spare parts for everything on the truck and put them in the camper on the back. I still have them and most are in the cardboard containers you needed a can opener to get to the part. I am talking water pump, altenator, condensor, spark plugs, wires, distributor, and much more. He died several years ago and I got the truck, couldn't bear to part with it for I always thought I would have time to restore it... Three kids later and I don't have the time.  I am wondering what the truck is worth for I have resigned myself to selling the vehicle.

55

If the truck is a running driving truck is in decent shape you should be able to get about $1500 for it. sounds like your 327 may be a 300hp 327. Look up the #'s on the front of your block, and run them at your local chevy dealer.

7,135

Look online in Hemming's Motor News price guide and you will get a pretty accurate idea of value as well. Ask around to see if any 4x4 or mud bog shows are coming to your area and advertise it for sale at the show for the $10 or 20 dollar "car corral or swap meet fee".