what is the part called? in steering wheel assembly that keeps the wiring in its place.

Asked by Apr 12, 2012 at 04:46 PM about the 1993 Ford Aerostar

Question type: General

2 Answers


I have not seen the part you are referring to but it could be a cable saddle, or if it is a flexible strap - cable tie Hope this helps?

Clock spring

Your Answer

Ford Aerostar Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Astro
3 Great Deals out of 215 listings starting at $1,595
Used Ford F-150
2,844 Great Deals out of 213,249 listings starting at $1,295
Used Dodge Caravan
577 listings
Used GMC Safari
90 listings
Used Chrysler Town & Country
339 Great Deals out of 13,722 listings starting at $1,000
Used Ford Explorer
1,067 Great Deals out of 70,904 listings starting at $1,000
Used Dodge Grand Caravan
374 Great Deals out of 26,433 listings starting at $1,750
Used Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
131 listings starting at $1,999

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.