PARTS

Asked by Mar 29, 2007 at 04:47 PM about the 1993 Ford Aerostar

MY PASSANGER DOOR AND SLIDE DOOR WILL NOT OPEN. CAN I BUY THE PARTS TO FIX IT OR DO I HAVE TO REPLACE THE WHOLE DOOR.  I ALSO NEED THE DOOR PANELS. I JUST PURCHASED IT.

32,055

Depends on what is wrong with them. Not sure why both of them stopped working at the same time. Thats a little odd. You should definitely try and diagnose the problem and fix it. If you can't find out whats wrong then go ahead and buy new doors. I would check the local salvage yard to see if they have any Aerostars that match yours. You would be able to get the parts cheap.

Best Answer