lincoln ls 03, ac blowing warm air sometimes,

Asked by Aug 26, 2014 at 11:07 AM about the 2003 Lincoln LS

At times hardly any air coming out when change direction of which air to flow, top works well, but when want on floor, or center, it sound like you can hardly hear it working and not air flow.  is this a door problem in the dash or something under the hood.  water dripping under car when air turned on, even though ac is not functioning right.  had car in twice in last month to replace valve cover seals, as they did not do it right the first time, and they broke stuff under the hood, hoses, parts, that they did not tell me what, but replaced.  it is possible that they did damage to my ac.  it has not been right since.  also, can it be the easy part under the hood that needs replacing.  i spent over $2,000 on having the eqacuator replaced over a year ago, so that is no longer under warranty.  the garage says i need a new compressor and ac drier etc.  please advise.

66,575

From what you are saying,you see water dripping from car when ac is on,mean,s it is operating correctly,and you said they have been under the hood doing work,so i think you may have a vacume leak,on a hose that control,s the actuator door,to your vent,s.

how do i check to see if this is the problem. do i take it to an ac place or to the garage i always take it to. the line that is supposed to be cold, it freezing cold under the hood, so i know the ac must be working. which hose is it that controls the actuator door for the vents? towards the front or back, or which side? thank you.

66,575

You can take it to a shop,some time,s this is a hard thing to diagnose,i looked up your ac system and it show,s it to be a actutor,motor,so it all so could be eletrical.