back floor boards are often wet.What causes this.It is a 1993 sc 400,airbag light on??

Asked by Jan 16, 2014 at 07:26 PM about the 1993 Lexus SC 400

Floors are often wet in the back and had my power steering pump replaced which was leaking and they called and said car wouldnt do anything for them as far as starting,they somehow blew a 150 amp fuse and in the process now I have a airbag light that forever stays on...Any ideas of how to get this light off? This car supposedly had a new engine put in it as the previous owner told me some fast oil change place did something and trashed the motor they went to court for 2 years and had a new motor put in it...with that being said..you guys have any idea why my air conditioner doesnt work on this car? Are these cars known for air conditioning problems? I tried putting more freon in it and it did nothing..couldnt even hear compressor even begin to engage..Any ideas?Oh it has 150k on it.

19,685

Blown fuse or You will have to take it to a shop that can read the air bag codes. The a/c could be a blown fuse, low on Freon/leak, or bad compressor.