Car

Asked by Nov 18, 2017 at 03:52 PM about the 1994 Lexus SC 400

My car wont move after 5 minutes  of being on

Check battery

1,945

take your automobile to your local shop and have them diagnose the cause of the malfunctioning won't move

I turn my car on and I put it on reverse or drive and it shifts perfect but after 4 min pass by it won't move in any gear it just revs,

1,945

your automobile may be lacking in transmission fluid, I would highly recommend you get this checked as a specialist may be required to locate the transmission fluid-levelometer

I checked the transmission oil and it looks good the only issue is that it won't move after it gets warmed up

1,945

was the oil black or the color of cherry aid

It was cherry red it looked clean the only thing I could think about is maybe if it has a electrical problem