How can I replace the front turn signal light bulb. on a 1995 Lexus ES 300

Asked by Jun 21, 2013 at 01:49 AM about the 1995 Lexus ES 300

Open hood see the black plastic panel, in front of car? There are five or six plastic plugs that the centers are a philps or a lift plug looking on the edge of plug there is a small slot use a small flat blade to GENTLY the center up plug will remove easily,repeat on others,if you break them dont worry there are easily replaced save a sample any parts house will have them with panel removed a ten mm socket will be needed you will see the part of the headlight attatched to the core support remove bolts the headlight assembly should move a bit under easy pressure, the corner of the fender there is a plastic socket that the assembly plugs in to use your finger tips NO TOOLS on this part or damage to paint or headlight,a pop is normal gently pull light out as not to pull wires twist socket install bulb.test if works reverse proceedure. Hope that helps

165

On YouTube, type in your car description

I just replaced Front turn signal light bulb on 1995 Uplander. Based on my today's experience I have a suggestion. Whenever Automotive Engineer designs something, he showed be required to slide under the car and replace his part like if it is broken. At the time when I was working at General Motors I had Engineering Managers that new only one thing, how to open drivers door and push gas pedal. Director of Engineering, Jim Queen has taken those Engineering Managers to Milford Proving Grounds once a month and was teaching them names of different parts of vehicle. Conclusion: our cars are designed by idiots.