where can you get longer lug bolts to use on after market wheels?

Asked by May 06, 2011 at 03:27 PM about the 1994 Ford Aspire

its actually a 94 aspire but has the same type lug bolts.  also does the festiva and aspire engines interchange?

you could try to find longer studs with the same thread pattern. Check your local autoparts store.

5

na man but the B6T and the miata fit nice and snug u can get a brutal B6T set up for $2500

185

Go to AMAZON.COM and search for lug bolts. I found mine there. they replace the factory bolts with 2-way studs that will allow you to use true lug nuts.