I HAVE A 1985 MERCEDES 380SL THAT HAS A SIGNATURE OR WORD ON THE UPPER PIN STRIPE DRIVER SIDE REAR FENDER. THE INSCRIPTION ON THE PIN STRIPE APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN DONE DURING BUILD, AND IS IDENTIFIED AS WOLBRINK. WHAT IS THE SIGNICANCE OF THE WORD OR SIGNATURE;

Asked by Apr 11, 2015 at 06:19 PM about the 1985 Mercedes-Benz 380-Class

Several searches for 'Wolbrink' and Mercedes in same sentence produced nothing. Separate searches for wolbrink only brought up some Doctors and a political org. So it's probably the signature of the guy the did the pinstripe