car suddenly lost power while driving and now wont start. Turns over but only when I let off the key does it sound like it might start

5

Asked by Dec 07, 2011 at 12:32 AM about the 1995 Kia Sephia

50

The same thing happen to my car yesterday. As I was stopping at the red light. I made a sudden stop.When the light turn green, I press on my gas.But the car would not start at all. I tried to cut the car on and nothing happened. Basically the car wont turn over at all. Not sure what the problem is....from what I was told it can be numerous of things that can cause that to happen..Maybe we can help each other with figuring out what the problem is. It seems as though we both may have the same problem.

10

Goldenappke , did you figure out what went wrong there ??