should I buy a Kia Sephia for $1,900 how long do you think it'll last?

Asked by Jun 14, 2008 at 04:48 PM about the 1998 Kia Sephia

depends on how maintance was kept up.cant tell how long any car will last.

35

I would think it depends on how many miles it has on it, and how well the maint. has been kept up. I had a 2000 Sephia and loved it. It ran well and was still under factory warranty the day I sold it.

35

I have a 1999 Kia Sephia and it still runs beautifully, even though it has over 100,000 miles on it. (LOTS of cross country driving.) Still runs fine for me and I love the fact that it's a five speed.

5

I own a Kia Shuma, witch is basicly the same car. It runs perfectly... But a previous owner COULD have "killed" it so take a look under the hood :)