2nd Row Bench for Bucket Swap on a 2014 Suburban LTZ

20

Asked by Feb 15, 2014 at 04:23 PM about the 2014 Chevrolet Suburban

Can the factory bucket seats be swapped out for the Factory bench without any carpet cutting or wiring change? From what I can tell this is a simple swap... remove 8 nuts/bolts, unplug 2 wiring connectors, pull the seat, set the new seat in place, connect the 2 wire connectors reinstall 8 nuts/bolts and torque to 135 ft lbs. Am I missing something?
Thanks for your help! Charles

30

Charles, Dd you ever get answer on this? Im looking to swap by 2014 that has a bench with bucket seats. Thanks, Barrett

20

Barrett, l'm picking up my new 2014 suburban on Monday. The interior color is Ebony. It will have 2nd row buckets. I will be looking to swap for a bench seat. Any chance you have an Ebony 2nd row bench? Regards, Charles

30

Yes, Im actually looking to pick mine up on monday as well, same interior (ebony). Do you have leather for cloth interior?

20

Seats are leather

30

Great. Leather, new 2014. I have not even picked mine up, supposed to monday. Have you confirmed the difficulty of the swap for buckets to bench and bench to buckets?

20

Sweet!!! Yep l talked to an expert that's been swapping seats for the past 3 years. He says it's easy. The attachments are identical and the swap takes about 30 mins. My email is chandly@eprod.com. Send me your contact info and we can get together next week and coordinate how to make the swap. Best regards, Charles

20

You still interested in a swap? The LTZ rear buckets are power folding and are heated. Let me know. Charles

10

Charles, we are getting a 2013 suburban with ebony leather that has a bench seat. I am looking to switch it out for captains for my disabled daughter's lift. Any chance you are still looking to trade ? My email is tkerfien@aol.com. Cheers

20

Richard, I haven't made the trade yet. I'm looking to keep the same functionality so the bench seat needs to be power folding and heated. Is that what you have? Regards, Charles

Looking to get two Ebony leather Buckets for a 2014 Suburban. If anyone is needing a bench seat, let me know! Looking to Trade. - CC

I need 2nd row bench seat ebony 2007 or newer. please contact 4802175319 email budgetcabaz@gmail.com thank you .

I am looking to swap an ebony bench, from a 2013 LT, to captain's chairs. Please email tstarks76@att.net if you are interested in a swap. Thank you!

10

I have 2014 Chevy suburban with heated ebony bench 2nd row. I am looking to swap for heated capt chair. If any one is interested please email me johnvizcano@yahoo.com Located in Fl

20

I have a 2014 Chevy Suburban LTZ tan leather heated buckets and looking to swap for a bench. If anyone is interested michaelrahn@hotmail.com. Located in NE.

I have a 2007 escalade esv with tan leather buckets, I need a bench for the 2nd row, my seats are perfect!!! Trevs351@aol.com for pics

I have a 2013 Suburban with leather ebony heated bench, looking to swap for buckets. Please email at knsullins@yahoo.com Thanks

I have an 07 suburban with black leather 2nd row buckets. Heated and electric fold. I'm looking for a bench seat the same. For what I have heard from 07-14 the seats were the same. I have another child on the way and need the extra seat. If anyone would like to swap. Located in northern va. Wfaber83@gmail.com

I have a 2012 suburban w/ ebony bench seat, looking to trade for 2nd row buckets. Dallas/Ft Worth area. rdahle@txtcm.com Thanks!

I have '11 Suburban 2nd row ebony buckets heated, looking to trade for a bench setup the same. I'm in Oklahome City... Courierservice62@aol.com

10

I have a 2014 Suburban with ebony leather 2nd row bench looking to trade for ebony second row captain chairs.. Located in San Antonio, TX benefield.kevin.b@gmail.com

10

I have a 2014 Suburban LTZ with heated 2nd row bucket seats ebony in color looking to trade for bench. My vehicle has only 358 miles and the seats are like brand new. Located in San Diego, CA. cmerrick@san.rr.com

I have a 2011 Suburban LS with Ebony Leather Second Row Bench seats. Looking to trade for Ebony Leather Bucket seats. I'm in Waco, Tx velez1941@gmail.com

I have a 12 Suburban LTZ with a 70/30 ebony bench (rarely used/sat in) that I would like to switch over to buckets. Johnnyrako@sbcglobal.net

I have a 2013 Suburban with a leather ebony bench. Looking for trade for two buckets. anyone interested? Orlando, FL. firefighter@aol.com

I have a 2009 Suburban LTZ with leather ebony captains chairs that are heated with A/C, looking to swap for a bench. Seats are like new (car only has 38k miles on it). Located in Wilton, CT. erin.maxwell@ldcom.com

20

@firefighta - I'm interested in swapping seats with you but my email to you keeps getting rejected. Please contact me at rnorse1@aol.com. I'm in Jax, Fl

20

I have a 2012 Suburban LTZ with ebony bucket seats on the second row. They have been covered since I bought the car in Dec of 2012. I'm interested in swapping for a 60/40 bench in the same color. I'm located in Jax, Fl. and can be reached at rnorse1@aol.com.

10

Omahamike, I have a tan leather bench from a 2014 that I;d be willing to trade. In Des Moines.

5

We have a Chevrolet suburban 2008 LTZ with Emory leather bucket 2nd row seats. Would like to replace / swap for a bench seat. If you have a bench seat to sell please contact me at wilsonlm@msha.com.

Looking to swap out perforated ebony capt seats with a 60/40 bench. 09 Yukon XL seats are power and heated. Located in MN. Please contact allieluu@gmail.com if you're interested in selling/trading.

Anyone in the Dallas area have Ebony buckets they'd trade for bench? I have 2013 Suburban with 4900 miles on it that I would like to change to buckets

Joel, does your bench seat have heat? I'm In OKC Email me: courierservice62@aol.com

5

I have heated bucket ebony bucket seats and would like to have a bench seat.

I'm interested in the trade and have an ebony bench that's mint! Give me a call 248-909-7310 or email me at johnnyrako@sbcglobal.net

5

I called the Chevrolet dealership today to see if the second row bucket seat can be swapped for a bench seat for a suburban. I was told no, the tracks will not match up. Can anyone help me or verify if this is correct or not? I see that a lot of people want to swap out their seats but need to know if anyone has run into problems. Thanks for your input. Wilsonlm@msha.com

I have 2 great yukon xl 2007 captain seats in tan and looking for a tan 60/40 bench. I live in Missouri. Willing to ship. If interested email eliwest1977@gmail.com

10

I just swapped out 2011 buckets into a 2014 Suburban that had a 60/40 split bench. The only thing that is incorrect is the carpet that was originally in the Suburban was cut slightly different for the bench vs. the buckets.

5

I have 2011 cloth tan 60/40 second row, would like to swap for buckets. Located in Jacksonville,FL. STL_blues_1fan@yshoo.com

Hey guys i have a bench ebony seat in great condition on my 2011 suburban LT looking to swap for buckets. 7184750888

I have a 2010 Escalade ESV looking to swap bench out for buckets. Tan Leather. jscerba18@gmail.com Thanks

I have a 2013 suburban with second row bench seats - black leather. I'm looking to trade them for captain seats. Anyone in the Houston area?

10

Needing Black Leather Buckets. I have a 2008 Suburban with bench. black leather in perfect condition. email me at jaychiz8@gmail.com. Thanks

Hey guys Just got 2012 Suburban LTZ With black leather captain seats Looking to exchange for a bench. Call me 660 553 0067 Columbia Missouri

My seats are Power folded and heated. Id like to trada for heated and powerfolded bench seat 660 553 0067 Columbia Missouri

5

I am in need of black leather bench seat preferably with the power and heated option. Obviously I have black leather captains that I am wanting to be free from! Another baby is on the way and need the extra seat. Any response can come to my email nickpalone@live.com. Thank you :)

2007-2014 Leather or vinyl black 2nd row bench for suburban,escalade esv, yukon xl wanted. Carl 201-741-085seven

10

Have a 2011 suburban LT with 2nd row ebony black bench leather seats in great condition, would like to swap for the captain chairs. I'm in the DFW area. Contact me at oscarmartinez.oscarmartinez@gmail .com. Thanks.

Hi Oscar call me 201-741-0857

2007-2014 Leather or vinyl black 2nd row bench for suburban,escalade esv, yukon xl wanted. Carl 201-741-085seven i have 2nd row captains black leather chairs perforated and heated from 2011 chevy suburban ltz. it will fit 07-14 suburban, yukon xl,escalade esv. Willing to trade mine or purchase yours. bergen county nj

I like to trade a leather 2nd row seat captain seats tan color from a 2012 z71 suburban. ......and i need a bench seat tan color only...need to be suburban only.Contact me at gto54@hotmail.com.....location san diego

10

I have a 2013 suburban with 60/40 2nd row bench light titanium gray leather looking to trade for bucket seats in good condition.

I have a 2013 suburban ltz with a second row leather bench in ebony. Its in great condition. I'm wanting to trade for bucket seats. I'm located in san antonio Texas. Contact me at donnasaldana1209@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I have an 2008 LTZ grey leather. 2 Captains chairs...want to find grey BENCH. bkmagnum@yahoo.com

10

I have 2015 chevy Suburban LT black in black with captain chairs, I bought this car 1 week before brand new. Looking for trade 2nd row bench seat same condition. I'm from New York.My email: ilhom1980@mail.ru

10

And this seat leather

I have a 2011 suburban gray leather bench looking to trade for buckets.

I have a 2015 Suburban Lt with Black Leather Bench Seat. It's heated and power folding. Want to trade for Captain Chairs. Anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area want to trade?

I have a 2014 Cashmere (Tan) Leather, Power, Heated 2nd row captains chairs, in need of a tan, leather bench, willing to travel, anyone, anywhere?

Jkoliphant! I have a cashmere bench to swap from a 2010 escalade extended. I'm in jersey

I have 2014 suburban LT edition. I have 2nd row ebony leather bench seats looking to swap or buy 2nd row captain chairs. Truck has 30,000 seats in great shape.. my email is dmnplank@gmail.com please hit me if interested. .

I have a 2012 Chevy Suburban LTZ with tan bucket seat and looking for a bench seat to swap out. Does anyone out there want to trade or sell? achalich@gmail.com

Have a 2014 GMC Yukon XL with 2nd row black bench looking to swap for 2nd row captains. contact me at mike.hamm@k12.sd.us

Colorado or close vicinity. I am looking to buy a Suburban or Yukon XL and was just wondering if there is anyone looking to trade for 2nd row buckets. Majority of these that I have found come with the buckets and I will need a bench. email me with what color and material you have and if I find something in the next month that has what you are looking for, maybe we can swap. thanks matt tech1376@bresnan.net

BTW, I am looking to purchase a '07 to '11 model. seems like they should be all the same.

In Boston with Black 60/40 Leather from a 2013 Yukon. Looking for Black Cap Chairs. Even swap - will travel 150 miles to meet. scavagnaro@hotmail.com

10

Looking for light titanium gray bucket seats to trade for my bench located in the Memphis area. Vehicle is 2013 suburban non smoker.

10

Contact me at schmidt.terry@yahoo.com

I have a 2013 LTZ with Captain Chairs looking for LTZ bench (heated) in Hartford CT. bigfoot86078@yahoo.com

Looking for cocoa dune heated and power folding bench for 2015 GMC Yukon XL. Will trade heated power folding buckets. AR/TX/LA/MS/TN

Looking to trade ebony heated buckets for bench. 2011 ltz. Southern West Virginia. Good condition. Non smoker. Tthjr@hotmail.com

10

Looking to trade 2nd row ebony bench for bucket seats. 2011 Suburban LTZ. Fits years 2007-2014. Great condition. Non-smoker. Louisville, KY. Will reasonably travel for trade. Pics available. ahwilliams83@outlook.com.

10

I'm looking for a 2nd row captain's chair to go behind the driver in beige/tan leather for a 2012 Chevrolet Suburban Z71.

We are looking for 2nd Row Power Folding Heated Second Row Bench Seat from a LTZ, Z71, or LT Suburban or SLT Yukon XL.. Trying to identify someone within 5 Hrs of St. Louis that would trade with us, it seems all the used ones I am considering have 2nd Row Buckets/Captains Chairs. Buying a 2012-2014 within the next couple of weeks. Call or text me at 314-807-2305

I have a 2007 Escalde short with Ebony leather Power Captain bucket seats in great condition, wanting Ebony leather power bench. I'm in Northern VA / DC area jamjam_77@hotmail.com

We are buying a 2008 Yukon XL with "Dove Gray Napa Leather" 2nd row bench. Wanting to trade for matching bucket/Captains Chairs. Curious if those who have switched bench to buckets have had unmatched carpet after?

Looking to purchase a 2007 Escalade tomorrow, but need to swap existing captain chairs for 2nd row bench, cashmere (tan). Any swappers? Has anyone NOT been able to do this because of brackets, etc? Thanks!

Near Lexington, KY, but picking up Escalade near Atlanta, Ga and driving back, fyi if anyone near...

Does anyone have any interest in trading 2nd row bench seats(leather/heated/powerfolding/black leather) from a 2010 GMC Yukon XL for bucket seats with the same option? My email is christopher_white23@yahoo.com. I can provide pictures of the seats if requested by email.

I have 2nd Row tan leather captains chairs in my 2008 suburban, would like to trade for tan leather bench.

Njrohio where are you located? I'm in nj and can hopefully swap

I am just north of Cincinnati. I just bought bucket seats. I do have my bench seat for sale

I have black leather bench seats from 2011 suburban in flawless condition for sale. Near cincinnati. If interested make me an off.would trade for aftermarket wheels. Cold771@yahoo.com

I am in search of a second row bench seat for a 2014 suburban ltz in ebony I live in northwest Ohio but would travel reasonable distance to pick up seat if you have one available please let me know

2011 Suburban Tan Leather. I have Buckets. Want to swap for bench. My seats are in very good shape. Dallas Forth Worth Area

20

I have 2 ebony self folding captains chairs from an 08 Yukon XML. I'm looking for a bench same color. I'm in ne oOhio.

20

They are leather from a Yukon XL.

Can you swap a two captains seat out of a 2010 LT Z71 suburban from a Tahoe, was told the Suburbans wouldn't fit but Tahoes might, does any know this?

We have a 2009 Yukon xl with black bucket seats, and need bench seats. Would love to trade.

Forgot to include my email. cwg713@gmail.com. Looking for black bench seat swap.

We have an 08 Suburban with captains seats that we would like to trade for bench seat. Our seats are power and heated, if that makes a difference. Black ebony in color. whit.landis@yahoo.com is the best way to reach me - we are in Central TX but will be making a trip to VA soon and could possibly meet along the way.

10

i have bucket seats power with heats looking to swap for bench seat color is black mishoxx@gmail.com

10

north carolina

15

Hey some of you commented about one year ago... Thought I'd give a try.. Well I have an 07 suburban LTZ that originally had captain seats in the 2nd row. I NEED a bench. My captains are heated, and power fold and tumble. I have had so much trouble getting the right ones. I bought a used pair of bench off craigslist. The guy said they came off an 08 suburban but they lean too far back... I don't even fit in the 3rd row. My knees hit the 2nd row seats. You had this issue? Or do I just need to make sure I get same year LTZ with heated and power seats?? Thanks guys. Jairo Djjairo@gmail.com 760-224-7365

cwg713@gmail.com - are u still looking for a bench seat for ur yukon xl? Where r u located?

20

I have Black leather captains chairs to trade for a bench. I am in northeast Ohio, but I will be traveling to Florida this February if that helps

20

my email is grandriver1968@yahooo.com

Just bought a new 2015 Suburban with Cocoa/Dune interior...looking to swap the power/heat 2nd row captains for power/heated 2nd row bench....in central VA....email me at flossyb20@yahoo.com

I have a grey 2014 second row bench seat for a chevy tahoe i would like to trade for second row bucket seats. Im located in Pensacola Fl Please email me at jonkott@hotmail.com

I have a 2007 suburban ltz cashmere tan leather bench, looking to trade for captain seats. My seats are power fold and heated. Located in Northern Va willing to travel. Email is siddiquiclan@gmail.com

I have a 08 Suburban with black leather captain chairs looking for bench seat. Atlanta GA area mail@dennyfaircloth.com

I have a 2011 Chevy suburban with an ebony bench seat (cloth material not leather) in amazing condition. we are looking to swap it for captain seats. We are in the Los Angeles Orange County area of CA. Meganddave@me.com

I have a 2015 Suburban LTZ with cocoa mahogany buckets;looking to trade for a bench. In NY about an hour from NYC

Looking to trade cashmere leather heated electric captains chairs from 2011 LTZ suburban for a bench seat. Jtkieso@gmail.com

I am looking at getting a 2007 suburban with a black leather bench. Looking to trade the bench for bucket seats as I must have bucket seats before I can use it. Derek370@hotmail.com

Have 2007 Yukon XL 2500 with black leather heated and power folding buckets. Looking to trade for black leather heated and power folding bench seat. Located in Minneapolis.

10

i have a 2007 LTZ suburban captains seats for the 2nd and 3rd row that i would like to trade for benches. tan/leather. Email tosha311@gmail.cm

Toshab311 I have a 2007 LTZ suburban tan leather 2nd row bench I'm looking to trade for captains if your interested I would love to trade!!! Please email me at loraferguson23@yahoo.com or call/ text (231)388-2259 thanks

I have an 02 suburban with second row tan captains chairs, am looking for a bench. Will to trade or purchase/barter. Email tprimmer@aol.com. Located in Northern Indiana.

09 Yukon XL with heated second row bench, looking for captain's chairs. Willing to ship if needed, located in western Michigan. Maskj@comcast.net.

West coast. Have 2013 power/heated 2nd row captain chairs looking to trade for bench black leather. Will travel PNW area to SoCal. Rosehomme@gmail.com

07 Suburban, Heated/Power captains chairs, Tan leather, looking for Tan leather bench. Will drive some distance but nothing crazy. Location: Georgia dewaholic1@gmail.com

BOSTON/CAPE COD area. I have a 2007 Yukon XL SLT with black or ebony leather heated /power bucket seats. I am looking for a black leather bench. Willing to travel to near by states. Thank you! Please text or call 617.719.4542

looking for black leather bench 2nd row bench. I have a 2013 suburban LTZ with ebony leather heated/power bucket seats. Looking for a swap. I live in New Jersey. Please send an email: jbjacobss@verizon.net

I have a 2012 Chevy suburban with an ebony bench seat (leather) in amazing condition. we are looking to swap it for captain seats. We are in the San Antonio TX area. email me hnic2421@gmail.com

I have 2nd row gray leather bench from yukon denali xl 2000 looking to swap for Gray leather bucket seat for second row from yukon denali xl 2000-2006

Dipzhoney5@gmail.com

I have a 07 denali with tan buckets heated and power fold up. Great condition looking to trade for tan bench seat with power fold options. Im located in las vegas nv and have no problem doing the swap have all the tools. Call 0r text me 7029857467 Thanks matt

Forgot to mention its the short version not the XL long version. Thanks again

I have a 2012 Suburban LTZ with a like "brand new" ebony color bench seat that I would like to trade with someone for ebony bucket seats. The Suburban is our spare vehicle that we use for longer trips and have only used the back seat (maybe, a maximum of 10 times) VERY VERY LITTLE.. It has had seat protectors from day one when we aquired the vehicle, therefore the seat is in excellent condition. We are in southeastern Michigan (suburbs of Detroit) and are willing to meet 1/2 way or can work with you to have the seats shipped if easier. You may reach me using one of the following: - 248-909-7310 (mobile number so texting is also fine) - John@DTFUSA.com Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you!!

I have a 2007 Yukon Denali with black, heated, leathered bucket (captain's) seats and looking to trade for 2nd row heated/leathered black bench. BOSTON AREA. Willing to travel. Email: mlg0628@aol.com

I have 2016 suburban black power fold bench. Looking for buckets in black. I'm in Phoenix, az and travel to California regularly. Kirk_464@hotmail.com

Looking to trade 2016 LTZ bucket Cocoa/Mahogany w/Perforated Leather for same color bench seat. I am in KY. Looking for trade or outright purchase.

I need a 2nd row tan leather Bench seat for a 2010 Suburban. Tahoe 2nd row seats will not work. Carrie.baggett@yaho.com

I have a heated power cashmere bench in a 2011 Suburban LTZ looking to trade for a set of like buckets in the Charlotte NC area. I have the tools and will meet 1/2 way in a reasonable distance ..uprmich@gmail.com

I have 2nd row cashmere leather captains chairs for sale, I replaced them with a bench and they were always protected when used. Have been in storage for the past 12 months. Pictures available upon request. Will fit 2007 to 2014 suburban without any modifications necessary. Any takers?

Where are you located? Price?

Ok, 400

I think the shipping would be oppressive or I'd be all over that....

I have 2nd row cashmere leather bucket seats out of an 2011 ltz suburban to trade

Yup, I had to drive 6 hours to buy my bench from a salvage.

I have 2015 suburban looking to swap my 2nd row bench seats for 2nd row bucket seats black please email me at bolo054@gmail.com

2014 LTZ Suburban. Looking to get a good condition bench seat, in that tan looking color. Sorry I don't know the specific color. Contact me at jcarollo10@gmail.com.