1988 Buick Reatta won't start

Asked by Jul 25, 2016 at 06:08 PM about the 1988 Buick Reatta

Hello I have a 1988 Buick Reatta that won't start. Every time I have the car towed it warps the frame so it looks like I'm going to have to learn how to do this myself. I'm going to check the distributor and starter. The crankshaft will only turn one way, then it stops so I'm guessing that is bad news...

25,465

CAN YOU GIVE US MORE/BETTER INFO?

This May the car went to a mechanic to have a ignition key switch installed...terrible mechanic didn't even compress the lock plate in the steering column and he disabled my horn. A week later the oil pressure gauge started fluctuating from 0 to 19 psi if I recall rightly and then came to a complete stop. Had it towed home at that point. The car also had had an Interlock device installed which I believe damaged the electrical I'm having that removed this Friday. I bought a computer code reader but since the battery had been disconnected it had no data to give me. I was wondering if perhaps I should check the oil pressure sensor first? Thank you :)