fuel pump

Asked by Aug 09, 2009 at 11:32 PM about the 1992 Isuzu Impulse

I drive a 92 impulse 1.8L. There are so many fuel pump choices with multiple output and flow pressures. What are these ratings for a stock 92 impulse?
-Cheers
dirty360

35

Well there are a lot of choices there are also a lot of questions, do you plan on upgrading in the future or do you want to keep it stock? The other is, have you checked you FPR(Fuel Pressure Regulator) if its working it should regulate the pressure to the right pressure. If you are looking to get more power from your motor the most common replacement is a 190 walbro and an adjustable FPR if you plan on doing any modding. I will have to look up the stock pump pressure in my service manual. Cheers, Sayyed