My moms broke down and we had to get a new one why did this happen. Is Chevy putting it together right or not??????????????????

40

Asked by Jul 18, 2013 at 03:00 PM about the 2012 Chevrolet Suburban

take it back to the dealership...make them answer for your un-needed inconvenience....show them the TSB's or recall list for the car...that should get them to fix it~

....wow, there is a lot of them.....good luck~-------- http://www.automd.com/tsb/chevrolet_m/suburban_mm/2012_y/

print that list out and make him answer for each and every (four pages) of these recall items~

Best Answer Mark helpful

Agreed. Make them prove, on paper, get copies. Make them give you a Carfax also, that will show if and when items were repaired. Be redundant on all paperwork, proof from multiple sources, not just take their word for it. Be assertive, polite but firm.

4,015

Thank you Judge_Roy and DavidH25 for all the information that you provide the members of CarGurus. I appreciate you! Marlea Wilson GM Customer Service

Ms Wilson, forgive me for doubting you but we get all kinds. I called GM to check, and for everybody's information, she is legitimate, an authorized internet media representative. Thank You in return.

But we need to include Tom, tenspeed, tennisshoes, dandyoun, RacerX, Michael Tutty (Ford man) I can't list all, sorry to anybody I left out, there are many. Toyota man myself.

David, you've got to trust GM once in a while...though continue to make fatal blunders~....but PROUD to be made in the USA (or foreign accessory factory of mostly robots)...they had a perfectly good chance with the Saturn and they blundered it...just not as good as Toyota, rather than setting the bar, got tripped by it~

My car was manufactured not a long way from you, Fremont Ca. By robots I have no doubt.

ah yes...the NUMI plant...so much for union labor~

Last I heard the robots are threatening a strike, insufficient grease. Demands are more power to motors and better maintenance. Hydraulic fluid substandard, demand synthetic and 5 minutes rest every 48 hours.

There is a market for Deloreans now http://www.angieslist.com/articles/stainless-luster-texas-company- preserves-delorean-dream.htm great idea...want to see more of them on our highways~

of course the Nicolai Tesla plant which uses 20,000 AA batteries (gotta be a better way) is receiving grants and promises a better electric (non- racecar)[palindrome...RACECAR~ really do not have much faith...guy ain't takin' it to the next level...superconductors~

...of course the sleeve of near-absolute zero may be a problem if this idea is given any consideration~

MrBlueOval, OJ, Robert Charlson, Lars Cats, califcarson....some of our best dudes....toooo~

not enough leg room for a 5'10" average size man...that was my chief complaint when I rented a Saturn in Clearwater, Fla~ motor is such that you need special "plate wrenches" to get to the main crank bolt...my fellow mechanics were naughty and just used a sawzall to chop a hole in the fender for access...then the miracle of duct-tape...all un-necessary if the darned thing were designed for serviceability~

...tripped by the bar...not even a contest to see who can squeeze under it without falling...but really were drinking too much beer when they signed off on these designs~

Continue your list please, don't want anybody feeling left out. John Saffron, (I don't count CarGrrl, littlehorn, those with no activity for 5 years or so..)but if by divine providence any of them see this...make yourself known...unless you are incognito

Satyrn the guy who eats his children, or the big red slow thing...perfect name...will never forget it....there are TONS of them in Clearlake (the poorest place to live) in California~....now defunct....I don't wonder why.~

Let's not upset those who'd rather go anonymous...A thousand thanks to HENRY_S who makes this all happen...and keeps animated advertising away from when you're trying to think....GOOD move henry...we LOVE YOU dude~

This thd started with a complaint with the Chevy...all I can do is reflect on the 1953 Chevies that have been kept in operation in Cuba~ where did we go wrong fella? too many voices like a wapatui where at least one stupid contributor dumps blackberry brandy in there ruining the drink for everyone~...too many voices...all not listening to COMMON sense~

Is "wireless" really that much more trustworthy...achem...use your heads...a poor flooded country needs to use this design too~ making it practically impossible to fix yourself....where or where has my common sense gone..oh where oh where could it be~?

you know eighteen ? marks carries no more weight than just one---just uses a drop or so more ink~