i have a 1984 dodge ram d 150 and ive had it for a few year but a few months ago it stopped running i have replaced the entire distributer the resister and the coil and the module and all the plugs and wires i just dont have anymore ideas and this is my baby and i need her running again

Asked by Jun 12, 2015 at 08:51 PM about the 1984 Dodge RAM 150

Sounds like you have the firing part covered. Is it getting spark to plugs ? After that check fuel delivery like pump is it getting fuel to throttle body ?

It's a carb but yea I think it is. I tried sprayin starter fluid and it wouldn't start

Sounds like it's not getting any spark. Do you know how to test to see if you have spark to wires and plugs?