Where can I find the stereo wiring diagram?

Asked by Oct 09, 2008 at 03:35 PM about the 2002 Isuzu Axiom

I am trying to install a system in my 2002 Isuzu Axiom.  I cannot find a diagram of the wiring for this anywhere.  I even called Isuzu.  They referred me to Helm.  They couldn't even help me.  I just need a simple piece of paper that shows which wire goes to what.  Can you help me??

8,545

The axiom is a PITA as far as wiring in that respect. I cant remember the colors, but if I remember the speaker wires are the same colors at the pod as at the harness. You cannot remove the stock head unit as your HVAC is controlled by it....All you can do is cut the speaker wires and run them to another head unit which you have to wire power supplies to. Why do you want to replace the stock unit? the sound is more than decent enough and has better imaging than most aftermarket units.