Where is the port located for a smart ride device

10

Asked by Dec 07, 2015 at 11:14 AM about the 1998 INFINITI Q45

If you mean the OBDII port, which is what the insurance companies and finances mean. is left of steering wheel under dash. By law it must be within 3 feet of steering wheel and require no tools to access. Just curious, you asked you to put one on are why do you want to> these things also have GPS in the that tell where you drive, your speed, time of day or night, ...it's a big brother device

Best Answer Mark helpful

http://www.nationwide.com/smartride.jsp --That's what I thought. The want to monitor you. Personally I would never in a million years plug that thing in to my car.. for what? $20 a year off insurance? Don't do it

10

Thanks, that's exactly where it is located. It's for my dads car he's in his 70s. I don't think he goes over 40mph so they might feel some compassion. Thanks so much for the help.

Your are welcome