My Nissan vannette diesel automatic is remitting black smoke and consuming alot of engine oil, what's the problem

10

Asked by Sep 29, 2015 at 04:24 AM about the 2008 Nissan Vanette

121,375

You are burning to much fuel, here is a good read. http://www.autoguide.com/auto- news/2015/04/what-does-the-smoke-from-my- exhaust-mean-.html

10

What is the remedy

10

Service the engine...change filters,(air)diesel primary and secondary ,engine oil and oil filter....it needs some love ...

10

Halo..i have a question about my van nissan c22 model(petrol)..what the problem if meter box without lamp when i check fuse,n bulb everything it okay..