How many teeth does the timing belt have of a Fiat Punto 2011 1.4?

Asked by Jul 18, 2016 at 04:36 AM about the 2011 FIAT Punto Evo

i want to get a timing belt for the car but they only have the one for 2010, is it
the same as the one for 2011?  how many teeth of lines does the one for 2011
have?

46,415

1.4 8 valve, 1.4 16 valve, 1.4 16 valve turbo?

21,995

wow- this is one of the craziest questions I've ever seen here- like any Guru is gonna sit and count the teeth on a timing belt?! That's why we're the gurus- if we're gonna waste time we will just sit and contemplate our navels- ooommmmmmmm

46,415

Navels, I only got one?!?

Hi Bob, its a 1.4 16V.

46,415

According to the link 2009 to 2011 are the same belt for the 1.4 16 valve engine. There is no info regarding the number of teeth on the belt. Also an 8 valve belt will be much different. See the link....https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/? name=store&op=Results&category=0&secondary=87&opts=1203& term=Fiat_Punto_(2009_to_2011)_Evo_1.4_16v_Timing_Belt_Kit

Best Answer
46,415

I'd change the water pump and idler while I had it apart.

For both 1.4 16V and 1.4 16V Tjet engines, timing belt is the same and is a 124 tooth belt. Ask your supplier for a 124T timing belt.