Where is the relay box located,wirefor the fan that cools the engine,is connected to the battery ,

Asked by May 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM about the 2004 INFINITI G35

I had to replace my radiator,and in
replacing it a wire was pulled,the
wire is for the fan to cool the
engine,and its connected to the
battery at the moment,until the relay
box is located,and can my manual
give me more detail

David, I've got the same image in my "bin" where each image I post ends up...coulda recycled this if I'd known....no wasted paper...huh?

my computer is quickly becoming the size of a desert dumpsite, as each of the directories I create fills up as I try and give the image an adept name what describes the vehicle and funcion in like 12 letters for quick deposit, even on called "000H25" in honor of a most respectable Guru we may happened to know~

yes. treat us to excellence.~

so your six engine heavy is landing in a dusty place...making deliveries~

You know H25, there's a way....got to narrow it down...omit the google part, somehow---course with the arrray of information...you know the "block of files" that our source was yippie enough to provide....often contains THE GOLD as far as mining the web for usable nugget. ne-est- ce pas?

am seeing things like 'mozilla' and 'unofficial' in your link....there's gotta be a way to dispense with this often laden with commercial linkage - element...one of us should be the master of abbreviation...then we can tighten it up...a bit~

is your boy there takin' these pictures, H25?

How do they manage the dust, you really can't filter it, probably have an "instant incineration"...possibly making it combustable...wierd...probably just shunt it out with the air stream...

Jets can't go slow enough to tackle the weight 'cept the harrier "Junk- Jet"~

sure incinerate your landing zone...perfect~

like trying to breathe underwater...wonder if they've loaded compressed air cylinders for just the motor able to keep running in a hostile environment~

not sure where our answer was---but here's something~

are u on line I have an IG35 2004. It was doing just fine until rad fan 1 fuse burned. I replaced it and the fuse burnt again. rad fan 1 burnt- got stuck, so I purchased a brand new fan assembly with the two fans. The fuse stopped burning and rad 1 one worked now. Rad fan 2 does not tune on both the old fan and newly stalled. I tried the fan directly from the battery just so that I know they are working properly. They did. the car heats up after a while because the rad fan 2 does not turn on. Rad fan 1 does turn on and even has two speeds. what could it be. I also checked the 50 30 40 fuse for rad fan 2 and is not burnt. Is there something else I can do. thank you. email me to raullrdz@gmail.com

Hi Guys, I'm having a very difficult time locating the starter relay. Is the box behind the battery? I see the rectangular box with the lamp relay & horn relay and a bunch of other fuses....but no starter relay. Any ideas?