Corsa cutting out

Asked by Oct 27, 2014 at 11:01 AM about the 2008 Opel Corsa

I have an Opel Corsa 1.4 lite, after cambelt replacement and service  the car starts and
idles and runs OK except for an intermittant snag of cutting out completely when
comming off the gas at high revs and almost instantaneously restarting. I have replaced
fuel filter, fuel cutoff relay, idle control valve and speed switch. The car can be hot or cold
so don't think coils are a problem. Any ideas please thanks.

Further to the above problem, when I start the car and let it idle for 5 minutes or so it it wants to cut out once only but keeps running,alternator has been checked, new battery installed, I suspect that when something switches on too many amps are being pulled and the fuel control relay cuts momentarily, please comment?

it a cambelt need a timeming

it a cambelt it need a timeming