how can i drive it ?

20

Asked by Aug 21, 2013 at 04:43 AM about the 1989 BMW 7 Series

need help

7,925

Explain what you are asking, and we can help.

Yes, please answer Michael. Are you a 16 year old new driver, or even 40 and now learning to drive...or experienced driver asking if there is anything different about the BMW 7 series about driving one? Automatic transmission or manual? The more specific you are the more help we can be Shadidan

...learn to drive~

22,645

Like you stole it!!!! jk

perhaps they did Michael...there is a certain degree of anonymity with this...no avatar...immediately am suspicious...two monkeys up in that avatar...what you cannot handle anything alone?...mommy....mommy~

lowercase I or "i" is a confidence issue as well...like they cannot trust themselves at all~

Oooohhh....you guys...I never thought of that, and I have a very hot button when it comes to car theft......

19,725

I bought my 1988 BMW 7 for $900- I sold it for $1200- nice car- but who would want to steal one? Nice that we get these "mystery" questions- then we can all get together and visit! Can someone grab me a beer?

am afraid to get out of the car to close the gate, and find myself turning the engine off and taking the key with me so that anyone cannot simply hop in and drive off...with MY car~

20

dear my car is BMW 735 IL 3500 cc and the bower is so great . the gear is automatic and also it has 1.2.3 manual gear . my question about how can i move from high speed to low one from auto to manual suddenly . i drive so fast 200 - 220 km so how can i move to low speed by using manual gear ? also the car has E.S.M ENGINE . what that mean and for what can i use it ? thanks a lot

7,925

Read the owner's manual. If you don't have one, they can be ordered from BMW. The electronics in that car are complex enough, and the ZF transmission intricate enough that you don't want to take any chances. Do NOT shift it manually to a lower gear until you are sure that you won't over-rev the engine. A new engine is about 10,000 Euros, or $15,000. Before you go that quickly in a car that age, make sure it is all gone through and working correctly. There are many items that can wear, or simply deteriorate with age, and 200 km/h is not the time to find out.

20

Thank you Michael .. I don't have manual book . may you please send me electronic file to read it please in case you had one.

7,925

I don't, I'm sorry, but the BMW dealer should be able to get you one, or you may try google and find it that way.

20

thanks a lot for your cooperation

I really don't OWN a Tucker....there are like four in existence....saw one personally in 1981 near the Milwaukee river in "pigsville" if you know the area sorta close to the County Stadium~

hey don't abuse your car....just getting from point a to b in style and hot with the ladies~

7,925

One thing. You have a tachometer, so just be careful that you don't go past the redline and you will be fine. You might try experimenting with speeds while you accelerate and hold gears manually until you get a feel for what speed is redline in each gear.

19,725

Judge, you would be the one guy who WOULD own a Tucker- nice pic