Dash hole

Asked by Mar 31, 2014 at 07:44 PM about the 1988 Trabant 601

Question type: General

What is the hole where the glove box would be on the dash right side
Is it a clove box ???? Mine is just hole looks like a radio hole????

2 Answers


It's just a hole, usually there's a plastic grip along the lower edge, like a hand hold.


Feel free to drop me a line on the subject.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Trabant 601 Questions

Trabant 601 Experts

#1 James Bridges
James Bridges
Reputation 10
View All