Where do I write a dealer review ?

nocargeek
0

Asked by Oct 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM about the 2010 Honda Odyssey

Where do I write a dealer review  ? I had worked with couple of dealers while shopping for my car and i
want to leave my feed back so the users will benefit.Thanks

200,975

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review. Alternatively, you can click on the "Cars For Sale" tab and there you will see "Contacted Listings" and a star rating scale. Please select the star rating of your choice and you will be taken to a page where you can expand upon your experience at the business.

fireballs
60

Your web site is a very useful tool. I am a first time user. . .but I do not understand where you permit car dealerships to advertise a vehicle and not include the mileage, a picture or even worst the dealers price. Cargurus members have had bad experiences. A example of this is 2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4-Door Truck, I search the internet using the VIN and found the dealer name, a picture of the blue truck and the dealer price which is $20.975. . . .offered by Rock Auto Group. . Some of my own trouble could have been avoided. But, overall I am glad Cargurus is around. . .thanks

TSG_AUTO
75

You have a very valid comment/complaint there, fireballs. I know that when our inventory is fed to Cargurus, everything is included from mileage to VIN to price etc. If Gurus doesn't make all of this info available, I need to know about it. Nothing irks me more than to read an ad for a vehicle that says SEE DEALER FOR PRICE. Dang! I want to buy a car, I don't want to research the thing...make it easy on me!!!!!! (I use the pronoun "me" as though I am the customer, and I am not!!! ;)

Bfrank62
0

STAY AWAY from Deals on Wheels Moulton Alabama!!!!!!!!!! I do not see a Cars for sale tab, or contacted listings. Is that because I did not go through cargurus.com to get to the Dealer? He has a review on here so there must be a way.

Ea Rankins
0

NOVAK MOTORS in Bedford, TX- are Liars... BUYER BEWARE.....I called the dealership about a 2011 Nissan Sentra and I tried to make the deal as smooth as possible. I called before I drove over an hour to make sure they could sell me the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I spoke with Bill, we spoke about the fact that my time was limited. My husband works at night and I have 3 kids. My husband would be losing sleep to drive me to look at this car so make me the best deal possible. He gave me a price of $12,200 everything included. Great price so we made the drive. Once we arrived he thought I was there for a Mazda and I corrected him and told him we spoke about a Nissan. We test drove it and I liked it. But it all went down hill when it came to the price. He started fumbling around and mentioned the Mazda again when I brought up the price he gave over the phone. He tried to tell me that I called for a Mazda and I told him I DID NOT. He then goes to speak to his manager about the price. When he comes back he brings up that he has in the system that I called about a Mazda again and that he can only sell me the Nissan at the listed price. I am so disgusted that BILL looked me in my face and was lying about what car I called about. He wasted my time and my poor husband went to work tired but do you think BILL will loss any sleep. All I can say is buyer bewar

hqclothing04
0

awsome sales team at route 46 auto sales in lodi nj, prices are incredible, very honest and up front, i would definitely friends and family to this place.

goinguphome
0

BUYER BEWARE!!! Sellersburg, IN...SELLERSBURG AUTO....Within two months after buying a used vehicle from him we have spent over $4200 in repairs, yes, you read that right, over $4200!!!!! We suspect he had his mechanic reset the check engine light. Whole engine was shot!!!

Davisfelicia
0

Stay away from Always Approved Auto in Tampa, FL.

Rishar
0

Buy from stallion auto Arlington Tx I just did gr8 Omar is awesome!!

Ccogolf
10

Beware of NORTH SHORE AUTO IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL Here is the body of the email that i sent to Keith Melanson after receiving the car: Hi Keith Although I realize that I purchased a used automobile, there are clearly problems with the car that were not disclosed in your description on eBay. Had I been aware of some of these issues, I don't believe that I would have paid what I did or even bought the car. But here we are and I don't want to make this impossible to remedy. Known issues: Car had not been detailed upon arrival. Trash-napkins, empty water bottle, carpet debris, inside windows-filthy Paint was described as "no scratches or dings" see attachment of your description. All four rims have curb rash. There are multiple scratches and discoloration that I am being told by a very reputable detailer will probably not come out. Clear coat is gone above edge of driver side headlight. I sent you the detailer contact information if you would like to discuss-ask for Donna.. I believe that they can get it passable as they are good at what they do. Passenger seat has two scratches that maybe the detailer will take care of this Driver side mirror will power adjust left and right but not up and down. Passenger side is fine. Car does not have a spare tire Tire pressure monitor light has been on since the first time I turned the key. I have checked and adjusted tire pressure with no results. Front speakers rattle and after speaking with installer, 6X9 s are shot. Stereo has been removed before as evidenced by crack in dash-see picture- and missing trim piece between radio and cd player Courtesy light/map light lens cover on drivers side is missing. I looked for one of these without success. They want to sell the whole $700 assembly. Hopefully you have a source for this item. Seat memory buttons would not operate but I have since troubleshot out of that one. You have to run the seat the entire range front to back until it beeps and then you can set the memory FYI. Garage door button will not program.. In fact the power indicator on it won't work. I'll keep working on this one. Again, Keith, I am not trying to be a hard a*s here and I understand that the seat memory and garage door opener issues would be easy to miss but the paint, stereo, side mirror, tire pressure monitor and the light lens are very obvious even to the untrained eye and ears. The car drives fine so far. I have sold over $3.5 million dollars of goods on ebay since 2002 and to this day maintain a 100% positive feedback rating-as you do. Your reputation is your biggest selling point. I based my purchase on your description of the car and your feedback rating. I feel sure that we can come to terms on this. I know that you are on vacation so don't bother with this now but please give me a call the first of the week to discuss. Kindest regards, Phillip And then a follow up email after not receiving any correspondence: Keith, Since you won't take my calls, let me fill you in on what else you didn't disclose on this "excellent" automobile. TPMS sensors have been removed, which is illegal. Speakers were replaced yesterday-both were blown, I'll bring the pictures to court with me and someone had already been in the door and scratched up the panel and screws are missing. Speakers $194 for pair, refurbished and $70 labor to install. Headlights were so dim that I thought there might be a problem-there is- lamps had been replaced with aftermarket crap and incorrectly installed and they destroyed the assembly on the passenger side-part alone is $1200 - paid $325 to repair unsafe headlights. I'll bring that along to court also. Driver side mirror is a $700 item. If you are going to sell on ebay, non disclosure of these types of items is a very bad way to do business. It has now become a matter of principle, not money at this point. I trusted you to do the right thing and obviously that is not how you conduct business. I an not a fan of being defrauded and that what you have done to me. All of the other items listed below are still on the table. I await your reply. Please advise. Phillip Calametti

Zachary Abelardo
85

There is only ONE WAY to review a dealer: When searching for cars - contact dealers via Cargurus and when they respond - Cargurus compiles all record of the dealers inquired upon. Within 2 weeks, Cargurus will give you a chance to review all dealers you requested info from of record and input the outcome of each inquiry, using a star rating system. This is the only way, folks.....

Mjekane
20

Lux Cars Auto Outlet located at 10 Perchwood Dr, Fredericksburg, VA- are Liars... BUYER BEWARE.....I called the dealership about a 2011 Nissan Sentra and I tried to make the deal as smooth as possible. I called before I drove over an hour to make sure they could sell me the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I spoke with Bill, we spoke about the fact that my time was limited. My husband works at night and I have 3 kids. My husband would be losing sleep to drive me to look at this car so make me the best deal possible. He gave me a price of $12,200 everything included. Great price so we made the drive. Once we arrived he thought I was there for a Mazda and I corrected him and told him we spoke about a Nissan. We test drove it and I liked it. But it all went down hill when it came to the price. He started fumbling around and mentioned the Mazda again when I brought up the price he gave over the phone. He tried to tell me that I called for a Mazda and I told him I DID NOT. He then goes to speak to his manager about the price. When he comes back he brings up that he has in the system that I called about a Mazda again and that he can only sell me the Nissan at the listed price. I am so disgusted that BILL looked me in my face and was lying about what car I called about. He wasted my time and my poor husband went to work tired but do you think BILL will loss any sleep. All I can say is buyer be warehouse

Mjekane
20

BUYER BEWARE!!! Lux Cars Auto Outlet located in 10 Perchwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA. ....A friend of mine told me within two months after buying a used vehicle from them, they have spent over $6200 in repairs, yes, you read that right, over $6200!!!!! The guy fixing the car confirmed that many people who buy cars from this dealership have one problem or another. It looks like they usually have their mechanic reset the check engine light and conceal many other faults and Whole engine was shot!!! These guyd are very big liars. In buying process, they h Change their lines of stories many time.

3351
40

Lux Cars Auto Outlet located in 10 Perchwood Dr Fredericksburg, VA are liars. My wife saw this car on CarGurus, called the dealership and a lady know as Rachel picked up the phone. She negotiated this car and called me to find time and go do a test drive. I called the dealership before leaving for the test drive to double check we are on the same platform on the terms of the sales. On getting there these guys (Rachel and Frank) were very rude and have a high stamina in lies telling.

Nkiruo
0

Safe trip auto sales is a great place to buy a used car, they warranty the cars and work with you if anything goes wrong outside the warranty time. They have an auto repair shop and they gave me a great discount on a repair 8 months after I bought my 2008 Dodge Charger from them. Great customer service and very considerate of customer needs.