I live in Northwest Florida and I am 19 and I have a 1921 ford model t speedster and I told from my grandfather that it is all original but I cannot find info on that model is there an expert near me?

10

Asked by Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56 AM about the 1921 Ford Model T

65,565

These car did not have vin number,s,so this would be hard to determine,search your local area,for a model t expert,if you are near tallahasse,check the car museum,i could probably tell you if i had picture,s of it,meaning under side,inside and all the way around,

Best Answer
10

Thank you very helpful and if you give me some way to contact you I could send you those pictures by tomorrow

10

Did the 1921 have both oil lamps and electric head lights and also did they have an electric starter that was a button on the floor?

65,565

You can post them right here on this page,if you would like,

65,565

The oil lamp,s are original on them,but the electric light,s may have been added later.and starter would have been added all so,it was originaly a hand crank to start it.

10

It won't let me load pics for some reason... And the car does have a hand crank that works and it runs

65,565

Than it is more than likely original,as you grand father stated,it may have a few up grade,s to it,but as long as the orignal part,s are intact ,this would not hurt the integrity of the car.

10

Alright cool and my email is ilooovnoodles@gmail.com if you would like pics